One of the side effects of the cutbacks in newsrooms is that both the BBC and CNN are letting an increasing amount of spelling mistakes go live in their news tickers and headline text because’s no-one’s doublechecking it. The one I spotted on CNN tonight was a classic.
This was seen on CNN at around 11pm Bangkok time and it scrolled past three times before it rather hurriedly disappeared.
What does this have to do with travel? Um, airports.
More Funny Stuff on Travelhappy:
- Engrish TShirt Fun
- Chinese Tattoos Gone Bad: Engrish In Reverse
- Engrish Pix from China, Borneo and Thailand
- Mmm, Chocolate
- Best Engrish Warning Sign Ever
- Bangkok Engrish
- The Joy Of Japanese Vending Machines
- Vietnam: Best Ingredients List Ever
- Korean Pubs – A Beer-O-Space Odyssey
- Funny Japan Signs
- More Funny Japan Signs
- Singapore: Peanut Fungus Soup
- Hong Kong: Best Designer Label Ever