Cambodia was one of the first countries to reopen its borders to tourists at the end of 2021. You just need to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test to visit Cambodia.
Angkor Wat © karnad
Cambodia has reopened for tourists. The only requirement on arrival is to show proof of being fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is classed as having at least 2 shots of Covid vaccination.
Unvaccinated travellers are required to take a Covid-19 antigen rapid test on arrival in Cambodia. This costs $5 USD. Travellers who test positive will be required to self-isolate at their own expense, or be sent to a Covid-19 treatment centre if they have severe symptoms.
Do be aware your chosen airline may require proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test. Check with the airline before booking.
Cambodia Visa Requirements
You can apply for a tourist visa to Cambodia online at the official Cambodian government website. This usually gives you 30 days in the country.
Cambodia Itineraries And Trip Planning
Cambodia Travel Itineraries
- 1 Week Cambodia Itinerary - From bustling Phnom Penh to incredible Angkor, Cambodia is a small country with a lot to offer for visitors. It’s possible to see the highlights of Cambodia in a 1 week itinerary if you’re pressed for time.
- 2 Weeks Cambodia Itinerary - Our 14 day Cambodia itinerary lets you explore the country in-depth, from the temples of Angkor to the calm beaches of Sihanoukville.
- 2 Weeks In Thailand And Cambodia Itinerary - Our Two Weeks in Thailand and Cambodia itinerary includes everything from modern cities and relaxing beach resorts to some of the world’s most incredible historical temple complexes and ancient cities.
- 3 Weeks In Thailand, Cambodia And Vietnam Itinerary 2022 - Our Three Weeks in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam itinerary lets you experience three of Southeast Asia’s most exciting, rewarding and unique countries from multiple perspectives.
Cambodia Travel Tips And Guides
- Packing List For Cambodia
- How Much Money Do I Need For Cambodia
- Siem Reap Quick Guide
- Phnom Penh Quick Guide
- Battambang Quick Guide
- Angkor Wat From Bangkok
- Cambodia Travel Guide