A world in itself, Bangkok is a full-on melting pot of cultures and experiences
Stunning beaches, soaring mountains, incredible food and unique Thai culture. Also, cheap beer.
Re-opened to the world, Myanmar combines time-warp charm with the speed of modernisation
- How To Get A Myanmar Visa In Bangkok
- How Much Money Do I Need For Myanmar
- Myanmar Itineraries – 1 Week Myanmar Itinerary, 2 Week Myanmar Itinerary
- Myanmar Quick Guides – Yangon, Inle Lake, Bagan, Ngwe Saung, Ngapali Beach, Chaung Tha, Hsipaw, Gokteik Viaduct
See awesome Angkor and go beyond in this rapidly changing, fascinating country
- Angkor Wat From Bangkok
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia – A Brief Guide
- Cambodia Quick Guides – Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville
- How Much Money Do I Need For Cambodia
- Cambodia Itineraries – 1 Week Cambodia Itinerary, 2 Week Cambodia Itinerary
Amazing experiences await on the road between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
- Vietnam Itineraries – Vietnam 1 Week Itinerary, Vietnam 2 Week Itinerary
- Packing List For Vietnam
- How Much Money Do I Need For Vietnam?
- Vietnam Quick Guides – Saigon, Hanoi, Halong Bay
- How To Get A Vietnam Visa In Bangkok
- 10 Not So Obvious Places To Visit In Vietnam
Thousands of islands, amazing beaches, nature and spirituality
image © David Russo
Singapore packs an entire country into a single city. Our Singapore itineraries will help you explore everything Singapore has to offer.
image © Mike Behnken
Hong Kong is one of the world’s great cities. Our Hong Kong itineraries will help you explore everything Hong Kong has to offer.
image © Chris Mitchell
These travel tips will save you a bunch of time, stress and money. Whenever you’re worried about travel, just remember someone else has usually been there before and can help you on your way
Living In Bangkok
image © Ben Reeves
Living in Bangkok is the dream of many but what’s it really like? Here’s practical advice on how to find a place to live and the cost of living in Bangkok