As one of Asia’s biggest cities, there are numerous places to find apartments and condos listed for rent in Bangkok. We’ve listed several of Bangkok’s most popular apartment listing websites below, as well as several websites for real estate agents based in the city:
Bangkok © chindit76
- 9Apartment is a website aimed at Thais and foreigners that lists cheap apartments in Bangkok. Most listings here are for apartments and condos that cost less than 20,000 baht per month, making this a good resource for people with a low housing budget.
- ThaiApartment is a similar website that lists apartments for rent in Bangkok. You’ll find fewer cheap apartments here, along with a better selection of apartments in the 20,000+ baht per month range.
- MrRoomFinder lists apartments and condos for rent in Thailand. Since listings here are posted by agents with little to no moderation, you’ll find listings in a wide variety of price ranges. Note that this website has quite a lot of out-of-date, expired apartment listings.
- RentHub is another budget apartment listing website, with a good selection of units in the sub-10,000 baht range. This is a great website to use if you’re looking for housing that’s off the BTS or MRT, and in less expat-focused areas like Ladprao or Ratchada.
- Thai4Rent lists apartments throughout Bangkok, with a focus on affordable apartments priced at 15,000 baht or less. This is another good option if you’re looking for units in an area like Ladprao or Ramkamhaeng that isn’t a focus for expat property websites.
- DDProperty is one of Thailand’s largest property websites, with a large selection of listings for condos and houses. Most of the properties listed here are privately owned condos and houses, with very few listings for smaller apartments.
- Prakard is Thailand’s biggest property discussion board. Listings here are sorted by area and development, with subforums for popular districts like Sukhumvit, Ladprao, Silom, Phaholyothin and other parts of Bangkok.
- Since all of the listings on Prakard are added by owners or agents, this is the best place to search for a condo if you already know where you’d like to live and want to compare units and buildings in the area.
- Craigslist isn’t as big in Thailand as it is in the United States, but it’s still a good place to search for condo and apartment listings. Since Craigslist is primarily used by foreigners in Thailand, most of the listings are for mid to high-end condos in the Sukhumvit area.
- Facebook groups like Take Over My Lease Bangkok and Bangkok Apartments & Condos For Rent are great resources for finding condos and apartments listed for rent by other expats.
- Real estate agencies like Bangkok Condo Finder, Company Vauban and Bangkok Condo Rentals can be helpful if you’re searching for a mid to high-end condo, although you’ll need to negotiate to get a good deal.
- If you’re visiting Bangkok short term and need an apartment for a month or less, Airbnb is the best place to look. You can also find good deals in the sublet/temporary section of Craigslist, although you’ll have to wade through list of low quality listings in the process.
- For serviced apartments and other temporary accommodation, you can usually find the best deals on Booking.com. Just make sure to check the “Apartments” option once you search to narrow the results to serviced apartments.