As one of Asia’s biggest cities, there are numerous places to find apartments and condos listed for rent in Bangkok. We’ve listed several of Bangkok’s most popular apartment listing websites below, as well as several websites for real estate agents based in the city:
Bangkok © chindit76
- Facebook groups like Take Over My Lease Bangkok and Bangkok Apartments & Condos For Rent are great resources for finding condos and apartments listed for rent by other expats and estate agents. This is a great place to start to get a sense of current prices and also to find places that have just come on the market, rather than expired listings.
- For serviced apartments and other temporary accommodation, you can usually find good deals that are immediately available to book on the Bangkok Serviced Apartments section on Booking.com. Getting a serviced apartment for a couple of weeks or a month can be the easiest introduction to Bangkok and give you the time to find a permanent place to live that you really like. Airbnb is another similar option.
- 9Apartment is a website aimed at Thais and foreigners that lists cheap apartments in Bangkok. Most listings here are for apartments and condos that cost less than 20,000 baht per month, making this a good resource for people with a low housing budget.
- ThaiApartment is a similar website that lists apartments for rent in Bangkok. You’ll find fewer cheap apartments here, along with a better selection of apartments in the 20,000+ baht per month range.
- RentHub is another budget apartment listing website, with a good selection of units in the sub-10,000 baht range. This is a great website to use if you’re looking for housing that’s off the BTS or MRT, and in less expat-focused areas like Ladprao or Ratchada.
- DDProperty is one of Thailand’s largest property websites, with a large selection of listings for condos and houses. Most of the properties listed here are privately owned condos and houses, with very few listings for smaller apartments.
- Prakard is Thailand’s biggest property discussion board. Listings here are sorted by area and development, with subforums for popular districts like Sukhumvit, Ladprao, Silom, Phaholyothin and other parts of Bangkok.
- Since all of the listings on Prakard are added by owners or agents, this is the best place to search for a condo if you already know where you’d like to live and want to compare units and buildings in the area.
- Craigslist isn’t as big in Thailand as it is in the United States, but it’s still a good place to search for condo and apartment listings. Since Craigslist is primarily used by foreigners in Thailand, most of the listings are for mid to high-end condos in the Sukhumvit area.
- Real estate agencies like Bangkok Condo Finder, Company Vauban and Bangkok Condo Rentals can be helpful if you’re searching for a mid to high-end condo, although you’ll need to negotiate to get a good deal.